Sunday, April 06, 2008

AFTERWORKS PREVIEW I

Here's a sneak peek at my contribution to E-ville Press's Afterworks Volume 3. Afterworks is a graphic novel comprised of short comics made by a bunch of Pixarians in their free time. From what I've seen of everyone's stories, it promises to be a pretty sweet collection. Before I ever wanted to be an animator, I wanted to be a comic artist and a paleontologist. This project is definitely an outlet for those two passions. After ten years of repression as I focused on my animation, my inner comic geek and dino nerd will finally have their day!
More art coming soon...

4 comments:

David Bernal said...

Awesome!! Cant wait!! soo cool!:)

dtwatson said...

That's what I'm talking about! I like where you're going with this.

Bryan Wynia said...

Really nice blog. The image of Hellboy at the bar is great. Keep up the amazng work.

RAWLS said...

Great sketch. Lots of life to it. I also love the hellboy pick. Great stuff man!