Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Hot as a pistol!"
We finally have an answer to that age-old question of "Why did the chicken cross the road?" That answer is (drum roll, please)....42! Haha, count on the readers of the AustinTranslation to vote that one in. I'm guessing we have some Douglas Adams fans out there. There's one Adams quote that I can personally relate to, "I love deadlines, I like the whooshing sound they make when they fly by."

Thanks for your votes on this week's Oscar polls. Be sure to vote on all seven Oscar categories, if you please. Everyone knows that behind every Oscar-nominated film is a good story, but the video below proves that the movie theater isn't the only place to find an amazing drama. Some of the most inspiring tales come from the faith, courage, and down-right blessings in the world around us. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Moro Rogers said...

Kinda hard to vote when I've only seen SLUMDOG...(Admittedly, I don't *want* to see those other movies.)
Rockin' ice dwarf.

Team Diana said...

I'm totally voting Slumdog and I don't even care that I haven't seen any of the other films. In fact, I'll probably watch it a second time before I see any of the others.

Slumdog rocked my boxers more than any film has in years!