Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Imp & The Pimp, Part 11 of 11

The final installment in a series of storyboards used as a portfolio to apply for a story position at Pixar.


Joffrey: "I am the King! Kings do not leap from buildings!"


Stark Soldier 1: "Make way, people!" Step aside!"

Stark Soldier 2: "Come 'ere, Lannisters! We'll have your heads for this!"


Tyrion: "Just aim for those bails of hay! They should be enough to break our fall!"


Joffrey: "Why am I even listening to you? I'm the King, and the King does what he--"


SFX: (SLAP!)



Tyrion: "We Jump."


Tyrion: "Looks like you'll get that roll in the hay after all, nephew!"


SFX: (Squish!)


Joffrey: "This is NOT hay."

Tyrion: "Get in the wheel barrow."


Tyrion: "Happy Nameday Joffrey!"

Joffrey: "I hate you."

THE END.

I hope you've enjoyed the series! Can't wait for the ACTUAL Game of Thrones fun to recommence in a couple of weeks. Till then, remember to always pay your debts!

18 days...




2 comments:

Christopher Soto said...

Just like regular Game of Thrones, I've waited for all the boards(episodes) to be posted(aired) so I can read(watch) them all in one sitting!

Krystal Pistol said...

That was fantastic! Thank you for sharing this amazing comic panels/ storyboard! :)