Saturday, February 21, 2009

MUNGO MAN
An aboriginal supervillain with elastic powers and an agent of WOE (the World Organization of Evil). Mungo Man used to track the world's most dangerous animals, but after a tussle with a particularly nasty croc, the aborigine discovered his uncanny elasticity. Animals became far less challenging prey, and he took up the hunting of superheroes. For the right price, any dastardly mastermind can hire Mungo Man to take care of their do-gooding rivals.

I haven't done a Chades Challenge in a while, but if anyone else wants to design an agent of WOE, let me know, and I'll post a link to your blog. After all, there's a lot of heroes out there, and someone's gotta take 'em down.




Well, you can't win 'em all.

11 comments:

Luminata said...

:D Nice one! =))

http://luminata55.blogspot.com

Vi said...

! I thought Mungo Man was going to be an aboriginal super HERO. Man, we non-whites will never get a break...

Mr. Scribbles said...

Dude! I love it! He's older than I imagined, but I LOVE the color scheme/suit. SWEET! I'll have to add a member to WOE. :D

samacleod said...

Awesome man.

Alex Fleisig said...

wow, these are all great

Josh (musarter) said...

A new challenge aye.

Your character design is awesome. The face and costume are great. The really like the action shots too.

Josh (musarter) said...

A new challenge aye.

Your character design is awesome. The face and costume are great. The really like the action shots too.

Justin Hunt said...

Cool!

Emma said...

You've got to do one of him hunting down Volt...!

Nate said...

Amazing dude, just wondering how he would deal with CRAIG PHOENIX!

Leo Matsuda said...

haha!!! I love them all. the one with the superman is awesome!!! I loved the superman design and mungo man's pose.