Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AfterWorks Preview III
Coming to ComicCon 2010.

A project that feels like it's been 65 million years in the making. I remember Justin Wright letting me use his computer after hours to work on this comic back in 2008. For various reasons, AfterWorks III kept getting pushed back, and I'm one of those artists who needs a deadline to get anything done, so I never quite finished. My creative juices are pumping again, though, and I'm determined to have this puppy done for this year's Comic Con. Stay tuned for more previews!

4 comments:

flaviano said...

i was waiting for this news, great!

Darrell said...

Nice man!

Mark Oftedal said...

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy... good luck finishing it up!

Ryan Green said...

I can't stop staring at the linework. Really like this one.