Friday, April 30, 2010

Goonies Never Say Die!
2 of 2: Skeleton in the Closet
Mouth continues to terrorize Rosalita in the days following the Goonies' adventure into One-Eyed Willy's lair.


I was looking up reference on imdb and noticed that Data's full name is Richard 'Data' Wang. Dick Wang...One-Eyed Willy...anyone sensing a theme here?

Watercolor and prisma pen 9x12

Next Friday is the due-date for Chades Challenge XXVI: DC vs. Marvel. After seeing this new production still of Chris Hemsworth as Thor, I'm pretty stoked for this theme. Thor's my favorite Marvel hero, and Kenneth Branagh is the perfect choice for a director. With his Shakespearian background, he can lend the necessary gravitas to the tale of the thunder god.



I'm guessing there will be a Thor trailer on Iron Man 2, here's hoping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I read a rumor there might be a sneak peek at Thor and/or Captain America in the credits, similar to Iron Man 2's credit sequence with Samuel L. as Nick Fury.

Chris Palmer said...

Haha! Great post. Your designs are always so appealing!

craig said...

Goonies goodness! A buddy of mine up in Oregon got a chance to partake in the festivities. Lucky

Unknown said...

I hope so, Mr. Benson! I cannot wait for some nordic heroism!

Thanks Chris, judging by your work, you know your appeal, so I take that as a great compliment.

It's not too late to contribute art, Craig. Follow the link on my first Goonies post, and submit some Goonery of your own.