Thursday, December 13, 2012

Making Christmas


My girlfriend hosted an ornament making party last night. When I saw the black pipe cleaners, my thoughts went immediately to Halloweentown. Above is a very sassy Jack Skellington (maybe this is from when Jack decides to take over the Bravo network).


I followed Jack up with a spider ornament before turning to more traditional Christmas decor with my Skiing snowman.


Here are a few ornaments by the other massively creative party-goers:

"The Snowman Who Doesn't Ski, but Enjoys a Nice Drink at the Lodge" by Jackie, which my snowman was inspired by.


"The Inception" by Angela, featuring an ornament inside an ornament inside an ornament...


"Rudolph The Red-Nosed Clothespin" by Tim.


"The Terrarium" by Kim, with actual soil inside the glass bulb.


"The Containment Zone" by Alanna, containing mutating virus.


And my personal favorite, "The Christmas Tree with Ornaments Christmas Tree Ornament" by Chad.


All in all, it was a very productive party! Maybe we'll have a gingerbread house making party next...

1 day...

No comments: