Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Here are some of this year's Christmas creations! First, for my girlfriend Heather who shares a slightly macabre sense of humor.
 


For Heather's Mom and Dad, who took us Tannenbaum hunting.



Awaiting Heather this morning (we did our Christmas a day early) was a pennant and several alumni from Monsters University.


But my proudest creation, by far, was this delicious concoction.

 
A milk shake of equal parts vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and ice; though the solution is named after it's two main ingredients: hot buttered rum and eggnog. Blend it all up and you've got yourself a tall, frosty glass of ButtNog!

1 day, but since I won't be blogging tomorrow...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

buttnog is brilliant! well done.
and I love all your cards!

Merry Christmas! :)

Jazzyfizz8 said...

Ohhh my favourite is the doug one!!!!!! Sooo cute!