Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Imp & The Pimp, Part 2 of 10

(Men grunting)

Victor: "HAH!"

Loser: "SEVEN HELLS!"


Joffrey: "Barbaric!"


Tyrion: "Brilliant!"


Tyrion: "Come nephew, let us belly up to the bar!"




 Bar Fly: "So I says to Red Malik, I says..." 


 Bar Fly: "...this one ain't worth our trouble, but 'er sister on the other hand..."


 Tyrion: "Excuse me, barkeep!"



Tyrion: "I'd like two drinks, my good man."



Tyrion: "One for me..."


Tyrion: "...and one for my nephew here. It is his sixteenth nameday!"


Barkeep: "Alright then, what'll it be?"


Joffrey: "Give me a glass of Dornish summerwine."



Barkeep: "Don' 'ave any."


 Joffrey: "Arbor Gold, then."


Barkeep: "Don' 'ave that, either."


Joffrey: "Surely you carry Myrish sour red!"


Barkeep: "Nope."


Tyrion: "Perhaps you can save us all the headache and tell us what you do serve."


SFX: Clack!


Next week: Joffrey's first drink!

18 days...

No comments: