Tuesday, January 08, 2013

The Imp & the Pimp

Last year, I transitioned from animation to the story department. To do so, I had to prepare a portfolio and since I hadn't assembled a portfolio since school, I had to create some new material. Now, I think of writing as a free vacation that I can take to any place, any time, with any characters. So, naturally, I chose to visit Westeros with my two favorite characters: Joffrey and Tyrion Lannister.


I'll be sharing a segment of my boards every Wednesday, concluding March 13th on the Season Three premiere. Check back tomorrow for the first installment of...
26 days...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This fall on NBC - the spinoff series everyone has been waiting for!

Jim Mortensen said...

Looking forward to this! I've always been curious what PIXAR story portfolio looks like.