Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Imp & The Pimp, Part 4 of 10




Joffrey: "Pissing on MY banner?? I'll have their heads!"


Tyrion: "Joffrey NO!"


Joffrey: "Before you do anything rash, please consider the effect it may have on our heads."


Joffrey: "The lion does not fear the wolf!"


Tyrion: "Yes, but the wise lion knows to fear the pack of wolves."


Joffrey: "Those stupid Northerners wouldn't even know which end of the sword to point at me!"


Joffrey: "Give me thirty seconds against one of those crannogmen...!"


Joffrey: "I'll split him nose to toes..."


Joffrey: "...and paint the fields yellow..."


Joffrey: "...with his craven innards!"


Stark bannerman: "And whose innards would those be, boy?"


Joffrey: "I...uh..."

Next Week: "The Stark Knight Rises"

4 days...

1 comment:

Krystal Pistol said...

That was amazing!! :) I'm gonna make sure I keep track of these! :)