Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOLD THE PHONE, I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Master Josh Billings has tagged me, so I've got to jot down seven facts about myself, and tag seven others to do the same. Here goes!

I. My screen name, Munchanka, comes from a clan my friends and I formed in Sunday school of the most wise and courageous fourth graders (all three of us).

II. I've been a coffee drinker since fourth grade, the sign of a true Munchanka.

III. My favorite artist in any medium of all-time is John Williams, and my favorite work of his is the score for A New Hope, though his best single track has to be the Jurassic Park Suite.

IV. I cut in line for housing three of my four years at CalArts, unfairly depriving students of dormitory housing (not very Munchanka-like behavior).

V. I've had teeth knocked loose on several occasions, once when hit by a car and once while dressed in full Darth Maul attire.

VI. I didn't get my driver's license until the ripe old age of twenty-two because I took animation courses instead of driver's training in high school and mooched rides off of friends through college.

VII. The greatest gifts I've ever received were a Jurassic Park gate that my brother made for me out of scrap wood and fireplace matchsticks (it was much better quality than it sounds like) and a pair of animation cels from the Mr. DNA sequence in the actual film.

Now that you know more about me, it's time to get to know a few of my friends! Hmm, who to tag...

I. Heidi Gilbert
II. Diana Lafayatis
III. Hwang Nguyen
IV. Vi-Dieu Nguyen
V. Jeremy Spears
VI. Daniela Strijleva
VII. Nate Wragg

5 comments:

David Bernal said...

awesome! I had always been curious what Muchanka meant! and wow, coffee since fourth grade!! ahhaha!

Team Diana said...

I accept!

Josh (musarter) said...

Nice facts. It is cool to know more about the elusive Munchaka. Hit by a car too; ask Rob about his the car incident I witnessed. Thanks for the information.

Gatsby said...

Seems like you've got a pretty good gig going. And yeah, being hit by a car bites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag dude. I'll get something up by the end of the week.