Friday, February 08, 2013

Chades Challenge LXXVII: Steampunk Cloud-surfers

Happy birthday Jules Verne! Today's theme, Steampunk Cloud-surfers is a tribute the the godfather of science fiction. Over a century after his death, science and technology are still catching up to the insights and foresights of this storytelling genius!


As always, the Chades (Character Design) Challenge is open to anyone who wants to contribute. If you have a Steampunk Cloud-surfing design of your own, let me know and I'll post your art below. Otherwise, you can join in February 22nd for a special Academy Award edition...

Chades Challenge LXXVIII: 

3 comments:

Tom Bolls said...

How can I enter the CHADES challenge

Unknown said...

Leave a link to your image and I'll post it right here on my blog!

Tom Bolls said...

Ok thanks!