Wednesday, February 06, 2013

The Imp & The Pimp, Part 5 of 10

Part four in a series of boards used as a portfolio to apply for a story position at Pixar.

Joffrey: "I...uh..."


Stark Bannerman: "Sorry lad, you'll have to speak up. I'm a bit 'ard of 'earing!"


Joffrey: "TYRION, DO SOMETHING!!!"


Tyrion: (Gasp!)


Bar Flies: (Whispering) "Tyrion?"


Bar Flies: (Whispering) "Could it be?"


Bar Flies: (Whispering) "Tyrion the Imp?"


Stark Bannerman: "Tyrion, is it? Wouldn't be Tyrion Lannister, would it, wee man?


Tyrion: "Ha! I can assure you one thing, my robust friend..."


Tyrion: "If I was Tyrion Lannister..."


Tyrion: "...you wouldn't catch me in a rat's next like this!"


Barman: "Rat's nest??"


Stark Bannerman: "And I suppose you're some OTHER toe-headed half-man named Tyrion?"


Tyrion: "You and your men have been drinking quite heavily, haven't you?"


Stark Bannerman: "Aye, we enjoy a stiff drink after a victory over Lannister pansies!"
(Stark men cheer in agreement)


Tyrion: "And I'll wager a big man like you drinks enough to piss pure ale!"


Stark Bannerman: "HA!"


Stark Bannerman: "Aye, half-man. They say a Northman's piss is volatile as wildfire!"


Tyrion: "That's what I'm counting on."







 SFX: VWOOM!

Next Week: "Ice and Fire"

35 days...


6 comments:

Robert Edwards V said...

These are magnificent...as always. What is the connection between the woman in panel 6 and Maudie and Brave?

Robert Edwards V said...

These are magnificent...as always. What is the connection between the woman in panel 6 and Maudie in Brave?

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! Love the "That's what I'm counting on." frame - wonderful job on capturing Tyrion's arrogant attitude towards inferior minds.

Kyu-bum Lee said...

These are so good. also, flammable piss.

Lauren said...

Is that possible? Flammable pee? I'd google it but I don't want that in my history.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the storyboards! And I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, by the Season 3 premiere is 3/31/13, not 3/13/13...

So it's still 49 days away!