Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Imp & The Pimp, Part 6 of 10

Part five in a series of boards used as a portfolio to apply for a story position at Pixar.


SFX: VWOOM!



Joffrey: (whimpering)


Tyrion: "Come, Joffrey!"


 Tyrion: "I believe we've worn out our welcome!"


Stark Soldier: "Not so fast, Imp!"


Tyrion: "You look tired..."


Tyrion: "Here, have a seat!"


Joffrey: "Is this all a..." (hiccup) "...joke to you?!"


Tyrion: "Come now, nephew, I just saved your life!"


Joffrey: "I'm not your nephew, I'm your..." (hiccup) ...King! And you're not saving my life, you're endangering it!"


Patron: "Do you smell something burning?"

Lady of the Night: (screams)

Patron: Hey!


 Tyrion: "And this, young nephew, is where babies come from."

Next Week: "Hot and Brotheled"

11 days...

3 comments:

roxr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roxr said...

and here I thought only playing with knives and fire could scar you forever...

Tom Bolls said...

I love this series and it saddens me that it's halfway over. Please extend it or make a new series after the Imp and the Pimp is over!