Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!


To all you artists who follow this blog,
Heed well my warning while sippin' yer grog!
To avoid a good pinch,
You should cover each inch,
With clothes green as the moss on a log!

According to last week's blog poll, you folks agree (or a majority of you, anyway) that The Green Dragon is the best St. Patrick's Day drinking song. So here it is for your viewing enjoyment!

And just so my fellow Scots don't feel left out on this uber-Irish holiday, Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh, cousins!

31 days...

6 comments:

Courtney Pearson said...

And a very happy St. Patty's Day to you too! I am totally wearing my fancy green shirt today! Woo!

Carrie Liao said...

Dang, I want to party with the hobbits. Real life is no fun.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

intergalactic said...

He kinda looks like Nick.

Unknown said...

Courtney- thanks! After all this, I actually forgot to wear green. Maybe I just like being pinched.

Carrie- I know! "Hey Ho, To the Bottle I Go" is actually my favorite (also a Hobbit song)

Ira- Yeah, he's like the love-child of Alex Hirsch and Nick.

Unknown said...

Also, Ira, whenever you leave a comment, I pretend it's actually from Boba Fett and read it his voice. So try to say "as you wish" more.

Amalia said...

So much like! St. Patty's Day freaks me out (green puke etc.), but this was a joy to behold, Austin. A JOY.