Monday, March 07, 2011

More Interstellar Tyrants
These were actually the first drawings of the character, who I'll go ahead and name, um, The Grand Galactar. Hey, that sounds pretty cool.


A good leader needs a single vision. That's why cyclopses make the best leaders.
The Grand Galactar doesn't look down on anyone. Well...he looks down on everyone equally.
This sketch predates the one in the last post, but I think this one's better.


Here's a contribution from Everett Downing, a man who knows a thing or two about galactic super-villains:


While we're on the subject, I hate to break it to you, but NASA did not discover extra-terrestrial life last week.

41 days...

3 comments:

Claire said...

Nice! Lol, I know... it's funny how everyone was blowing up facebook with news of alien life form. Great drawings.

Josh (musarter) said...

The one with ET is classic. Great character.

On your Indiana Jones poll, I cannot believe nobody wanted to see Ash and Indy dodging zombies together; what could be better than that?

Unknown said...

Claire- yeah, such a disappointment. Maybe next year.

Josh- ha! I'd love to see that team. I meant the necronomcon as a Cthulhu reference, but he and Ash would make for great 80s screen chemistry!