Friday, December 09, 2011

Chades Challenge LXIII: Explosive Stockings


Santa fills stockings with yummy chocolaty sweets,
But the Grinch prefers his packed with nastier treats.
"What surprise lays in store for little Cindy and Tom...
When they get a taste of my green tannenBOMBS!"

As always, everyone is invited to participate in the Chades Challenge. If you have any designs for "Explosive Stockings," let me know and I'll post them below. Otherwise you can join in December 23rd for...

Chades Challenge LXIV: Jolly Dragons! 







16 days...

9 comments:

William Jardine said...

Love it Austin, very quirky and brilliantly done. As per. ^_^

froggie is... said...

i could not resist. "-) and btw...an AWESOME grinch - spot on. "-)

http://greenfrographics.com/cindylouBOOM.jpg

Chris Palmer said...

So awesome!!!

Unknown said...

William and Chris- thanks guys!

Colleen- holy crap, that's awesome! haha, thanks for contributing the follow-up to my drawing. Way too cute!

Guillermo Martinez's Blog said...

Here is my submission. It tries to capture the spirit of christmas. It was either this or Die Hard but now that i think about it... Expect the die hard one very soon.

Enjoy and Merry Xmas.

http://billybobmartinez.blogspot.com/2011/12/most-wonderful-time-of-year.html

Mike Barnett said...

Very nice. Is it just me or do is there a bit of the Jim Carey Grinch in there?

Matt Jones said...

Terrific Grinch!

Novotny said...

Ha ha, I'm loving all these entries!

Unknown said...

Guillermo- Awesome! Die Hard would be great too. One of my favorite Christmas films. "Shoot the glass."

Mike- Almost certainly! It's also a bit of a self-portrait. I've always felt a connection to this nasty piece of work!

Matt and Novotny- Thanks!