Friday, May 21, 2010

CHADES CHALLENGE XXVII:
"WE DON'T NEED THEIR SCUM."




Mosta Rizk is one of the many bounty hunters who were turned away by Darth Vader during the hunt for Luke Skywalker and his friends. A kliggak from the planet Ortili, Mosta's large insectoid eyes are well-adapted to low-light conditions,. His asthma and allergies to most alien flora, however, make him far from an ideal bounty hunter.

If anyone has any inept bounty hunters to contribute, please let me know and I'll post them. I'd love to get a rogue's gallery going.






If you missed this week's challenge, join us on Friday, June 4 for:

CHADES CHALLENGE XXVIII:
PATRIOTIC CHINCHILLAS

2 comments:

Tristan Sandnes said...

Hey, how do we contribute? I just put a post on my blog: http://seespotdraw.blogspot.com/2010/05/babe-o-fett.html

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mr. Popular! Nice work on the scorch marks, I always wondered that about characters with rocketpacks.