Thursday, April 21, 2011

CHADES CHALLENGE XLVIII: THE EASTER BUNNY


Happy Easter, readers! Take a moment this weekend, and reflect on the trials and tribulations the Easter Bunny goes through to lay eggs for children all over the world.

Only after I finished my design, did I learn from Reese Witherspoon on Conan about angora rabbits. Had I known about these furballs, I definitely would have chosen to design them.

If you designed any Easter Bunnies (everyone is invited to contribute), leave me a comment with a link to your image and I'll post it below. If not, join us in two weeks (May 8) for:

CHADES CHALLENGE XLIX:
THE MIGHTY THOR










8 comments:

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Poor Easter Bunny...those eggs are humongous!! I like your design of him; he's quite a snappy dresser for a rabbit!

Carrie Liao said...

I like his purple vest, where can I find one like that?

Logan Pearsall said...

Here's mine!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ob1luxHfBHo/TbJ57L3ivzI/AAAAAAAABo0/7TlMfA826ws/s1600/easter+bunny5_110422.jpg

Unknown said...

Megan- Yeah, any egg is probably too big for a bunny to comfortably lay.

Carrie- Sorry, Carrie, it's a one-of-a-kind hand-woven from jackalope wool.

Logan- Nice. Way to infuse the EB with some Spring frolicking.

N.Hall said...

I may be a little late but here's my bunny :P http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yGk8ZsRYnYM/TbnATvfuw0I/AAAAAAAABiQ/wm3zYyk1vY4/s1600/aprilstuff009.jpg

Tyler Kakac said...

I sent you a link to mine but I don't know if there was a problem with the link. It's a little late now but here's mine.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OIOtHvOGZHg/Tb2czZDwrKI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/vhblsj1sviM/s1600/Tyler%2BKakac%2B-%2BEaster%2BBunny%2B2011.jpg

Josh (musarter) said...

Great bunnies. I like the scary Chupacabra looking bunny.

Unknown said...

Natalie- awesome! This makes me want to monstrofy my next Chades design.

Tyler- ha, nice! Adorable, yet there's something I don't trust about those eyes.

Josh- yeah, Natalie's got some serious monster design chops! You thinking of rejoining the Chades? I'd love to see your take on Thor, man.