Friday, December 12, 2008


The people have spoken! From the very limited selection of 'best pets ever' you guys have chosen Tyrannosaurus Rex. A wise decision. Don't get me wrong, ewoks are great, but I know who I'd rather have protecting my yard from burglars.

In other AustinTranslation news, Chades Challenge XIX is cough-up. As in, the substance that comes up when you cough. This is the first Chades Challenge that doesn't follow the adjective/noun guidelines, but it should make an interesting challenge. Reminder, this is a character design challenge. Cough-up as a sympathetic character...is it possible? As one Alaskan governor I know always says, "You betcha!"

2 comments:

Moro Rogers said...

Shouldn't "He doesn't, because he's not real" be an option...?

Josh (musarter) said...

A new challenge aye? Nice T-rex chasing Ewok image. T-rex is definatley better than an ewok, minus the lawsuits over eaten neighbors.

I personally think a pet Griffon would be the best pet. Any pet that can fly you places is pretty kick-ass.